I read a total of 14 books in march, I’m so winning at reading a lot of good stories 🙂 What I’m not winning at is reading what I wrote in my TBR for march… I realised that I didn’t really want to read all the books I had put on it, so I changed it.
April is a new month, so I take this as a new start at a TBR, maybe I will complete it with the books I put on there this month…
I’m going to continue some series:
- Soul of the fire by Terry Goodkind (Sword of truth #5) (I started this serie almost five years ago, but life happened so I didn’t read much for a while – part of my resolve this year is to finish up at least some of the series I have started, so here I go)
- Kiss of death and Ghost town by Rachel Caine (The Morganville vampires #8 and 9)
- Throne of glass by Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #1) (have heard so much about it, so I just have to read it to see what all the fuzz is about)
- The elite by Kiera Cass (The Selection #2) (liked the first book, finally getting to the second one)
and read some standalone books:
- Bergdoft Blondes by Plum Sykes
- Falling into place by Amy Zhang
- I am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes
I’ll even read a non-fiction book:
- Wild swans by Jung Chang (this was really my 1001-pick for march, but I didn’t finish it, so I’m hoping I will finish it this month…)
Some of the books I have chosen for this month are long (Soul of the fire – 643 pages, I am Pilgrim – 891 pages and Wild swans – 676 pages), which means this TBR is ambitious. The question will be (as always), will I be able to read all the books on my TBR?
Well, this was my list, what are you reading in the month of april?
(and do you think I will be able to read my whole TBR for the month?)