I read a total of eight books in the month of april. Which means I didn’t read all the books on my april TBR. I’m still not done with the 1001 book pick for march (Wild swans by Jung Chang), so I’m going to put it on hold for now. I’m not DNF’ing the book, just trying something else for a month.
The series I will continue (and apparently start) this month are:
- Faith of the fallen (Sword of truth #6) by Terry Goodkind (539 pages)
- Bite club (The Morganville vampires #10) by Rachel Caine (411 pages)
- The one (The selection #3) by Kiera Cass (323 pages)
- Welcome to Rosie Hopkins’ sweet shop of dreams by Jenny Colgan (I thought this was a standalone until I looked it up on Goodreads…) (465 pages)
- Moderate violence by Veronica Bennett (237 pages)
- The hat shop on the corner by Marita Conlon-McKenna (397 pages)
- Arcadia by Jim Crace (this is the 1001 book I picked for may) (307 pages)
In addition to these seven books, I intend to read two norwegian books. One is called Frost by Roy Jacobsen (494 pages), this is the bookclub pick for may. The other one is Kaoshjerte by Lise Forfang Grimnes (359 pages), it’s a debut, it’s norwegian, and I think there are trolls in the book 🙂
As you might see of my list this time, I’ve added the number of pages. The totalt number of pages on this TBR is 3.532 pages. (In april I read 2.800 pages) So even though I have less books on this months TBR, the number of pages is higher. I think I will be okay though, work is slowing down a little bit, and danceclasses (which I take twice a week) are done for the summer. Both leaves me with a little more time to read, and since spring is here, I’m more likely to sit outside after work and just read for a while (before making dinner and ending up on the internet…).
Has anyone else read some of the books on my TBR for the month?
What are you going to read in the month of may?